The Discipleship Groups Ministry builds a relational small group culture within the Word of Faith family. This ministry engages members of the congregation through food, fun, sermon-based discussions, and fellowship in a safe and welcoming environment. Committed small group leaders guide group members in a dive below the surface and into the hearts of individuals through authentic community, love, and spiritual growth.
Other benefits of Discipleship Groups (DG) include:
- COMMUNITY BUILDING – DG make a big church seem small
- SHARING – DG provide a place for like-minded Christians to exchange ideas
- ACCOUNTABILITY – DG provide intentional partnership and support for the Christian walk
- AUTHENTICITY – DG provide a “judgment-free” safe place for transparent expression
- PRAYER COVERING – DG pray for and with one another
The Discipleship Group Congregational Phase for 2018 has begun and the groups are closed. Registration for new groups will begin January 2019. We are very excited about what God is doing in the Discipleship Group Ministry and we know the best is yet to come in 2019.
We are now accepting applications for new Discipleship Group Leader Training. Please click the application link below. We will get back to you with more information and details about Discipleship Group Leader Training at Word of Faith.
For More Information, contact:
James Whitely, M.Div.
Pastor of Discipleship Groups
770.874.8400 x 1056
Life Is Better Connected…
::Discipleship Group Leader Training (Leader training videos are password protected. Contact DiscipleshipGroups@woffamily.org for password.)