Foundations in Christianity is a course designed to educate, establish, and nurture the Christian believer to maturity. Participants are given tools to live a godly and victorious life. These tools prepare believers for spiritual warfare and obstacles that may await them as a disciple of Christ.
Some topics include:
- 7 Vitally Important Steps for the New Believer
- Weapons of our Warfare
- The Holy Spirit Within Us
- The Nine Fruits of the Spirit
- The Nine Gifts of the Spirit
- Our Position in Christ
- A Complete Breakdown of the Entire Bible
Foundations in Christianity classes are held twice a week.
Sunday – 10:00 a.m. (Life Training Center Rotunda Room 134)
Wednesday – 7:00 p.m. (Life Training Center Room 132)