Summer Camp 212
Camp Dates: May 28, 2019 – July 26, 2019 (9-weeks)
- Camp Hours: Monday – Friday – 7:30 am – 6:00 pm – Closed Thursday, July 4th
- Camp Ages: For rising 3rd through 8th-grade students
- Camp Academic Focus: STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Math)
- Camp Activities: Reading & Writing, Critical Thinking Modules, IXL Math, Academic Quiz Bowls, Technology Training, Performing & Visual Arts, Martial Arts, Basketball, Skating, Field Trips and much more
- Camp Registration: On-line registration in Realm began Sunday, April 7th.
Camp Fees (subject to change)
- $175 Weekly Fee per child
- $125 Weekly Fee for each additional sibling living in the same household
- Registration fee is $50 per child
- One Camp T-shirt included in the registration fee
- No refunds or weekly/daily credits!
- No daily rates! Weekly rates only! You only pay for the weeks you attend!
- Weekly fees due every Monday morning. Parents must come inside every Monday morning to sign-in their child and to confirm on-line payment. No drop-offs!!!
- Early drop-off fee: $5 per child per day prior to 7:30 a.m. Fees must be paid at drop-off.
- Late pick-up fee: $1 per minute after 6:05 p.m. Fees must be paid no later than the following morning upon camper’s arrival.
For more information email Camp212@woffamily.org.